Niagara Support Services (NSS) Consultant Services provides planning and support services for adults with a developmental disability who reside at home with their families, including:
- Program coordination
- Assistance in identifying a need for assessment and/or treatment options
- Assistance in accessing available funding sources
- Support with long-term planning
- Access to community resources and information
- Meeting with families individually
- Supporting families at case conferences
NSS consultants bring a wealth of knowledge to their roles. They also work with their colleagues throughout the Niagara Region to ensure that individuals and their families are receiving all of the services available to them, while actively problem solving any challenges that may arise in these individuals’ lives.
How do I access these services?
Individuals and family members can contact us for more information.