COMPLAINTS & FEEDBACK
You can provide feedback on the way NSS provides services in one of the following ways:
- In person at 120 Canby Street, Port Robinson
- By telephone at 905-384-1172
- In writing to Niagara Support Services, PO Box 190, Port Robinson, ON L0S 1K0
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the Complaints/Feedback form
For more information, please review our Accessible Customer Service Plan or Accessibility Plan 2014-2021.
A community that inspires the well-being of its citizens, celebrates meaningful relationships, and benefits when everyone participates fully in community life.
Niagara Support Services is a non-profit organization with the mandate of providing services for people with a developmental disability.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Our Code of Conduct is rooted in our Strategic Values of Respect and Choice; Inclusion and Community Life; Excellence and Collaboration; Corporate Social Responsibility; and Integrity and Accountability. It provides guidance for the decisions we make every day and applies to all employees of Niagara Support Services.
Niagara Support Services is shaped by the following five key strategic directions.
- Strengthening Leadership
- Enhancing Service Capacity
- Pursuing Strategic Alliance
- Achieving Excellence
- Ensuring Future Viability